Use of the App requires pairing with a corresponding smartwatch, and it is your responsibility to obtain such a smartwatch in order fully utilize all the functions of the App. The App may not function properly if the necessary ancillary applications, firmware, and software updates for the App, your mobile device and smartwatch are not installed. You must pay all fees charged by your mobile carrier in connection with the use of the App. If you perform certain functions on your mobile device, such as taking photos using the App, you may also use the corresponding smartwatch features. However, you accept all responsibility for your mobile device when choosing to use such features.
2. Personal Information Protection Policy
3. You Accept Responsibility for Your Own Use
4. Password and Security
You are required to create an account prior to using the App. When creating an account, you agree to transmit accurate and complete information and to update such information from time to time. If your information is suspected to be false, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, the Company may, at its own discretion, require you to correct your registered information accordingly, and may further refuse or cancel the registration of such information. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantages or damages you have suffered due to false, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete information provided by you.
You are requested to set up a non-transferable password available only for personal use when creating an account. In addition, if you request the Company to send you your lost or forgotten user name or password, the Company may request you to provide information to confirm your identity. You are responsible for protecting your account information and for all activities that occur in your password-protected account. It is your responsibility to register and manage your registered information, including your account ID and password. You must not allow a third party to use your registered account information, nor lend, assign, trade, or change the holder of such information. If you delete your activity history or other information on the App, then depending on the circumstances your information may be permanently deleted or your user name or password may need to be reset. You agree that you will promptly give notice of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or other identified or suspected security breaches, if any. You agree that the Company may send notices or other communications concerning the App by e-mail or other electronic means, and that such notices and communications by electronic means are legally effective.
5. Limited License
- copying, redistributing, publishing, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, altering, translating, accessing or attempting to exploit its source code;
- selling, assigning, sublicensing, transferring, distributing, leasing, or subjecting it to a pledge or security interest;
- tracing, reproducing, copying, selling, reselling or exploiting it for commercial purposes;
6. Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Rights
7. Infringement of Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Right
If you believe that the App infringes any third party’s copyrights or other intellectual property rights, please inform us using the following contact details.
The brand owner of the branded smartwatch you purchased or
Citizen Watch Co., Ltd.
8. Prohibited Acts
You agree to comply with all applicable laws. You further agree that you will not:
- upload, transmit, publish, e-mail or otherwise make available to the App any materials which:
- are false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, bullying, torturous, libelous, vulgar, obscene or defamatory or invade others’ privacy;
- infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, other property rights, portrait rights or privacy rights; or
- contain any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, damaged file, or other software or program designed to block, obstruct, intercept, deprive, destroy or restrict the functionality of the App, computer software or hardware or the App-related equipment;
- change, remove or alter the original source attributes or indications of proprietary rights and other rights of the App or its contents;
- impersonate any other person or entity, including, but not limited to, any of the Company’s employees and branches or to misrepresent or otherwise imprecisely communicate your attributes;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to others’ accounts or information on or through the App regardless of means;
- use robots, scrapers, spiders or other automated devices or manual processes to monitor or copy the App or its contents without the Company’s prior written express approval;
- carry out any acts which impose undue or excessive burden on the App;
- act in a way that would have legal ramifications for the Company, such as by causing the Company to lose business partners, vendors or suppliers, or by causing those business partners, vendors or suppliers to lose business opportunities; or
9. Other Applications and Websites
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company does not warrant that the App meets your requirements and is accurate, complete, up-to-date, or timely, uninterrupted or safe in its operation, or error-free.
You shall be solely responsible for any damage to mobile devices and smartwatches used in conjunction with the App, as well as data obtained through access to or use of the App (including loss of data). The Company provides no warranty that the App does not contain any defects, viruses, failures or hazardous components that could damage, or allow unauthorized access to, your devices or data.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company shall not be liable for any loss and damage caused or suspected to
be caused, directly or indirectly, by the App, or information or ideas contained therein or recommended or referenced thereby.To the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company does not represent nor warrant that the App is properly available for use in all geographic locations. When accessing or using the App outside the country in which you purchased the relevant smartwatch, it is your sole responsibility to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including export and import regulations without limitation, and you shall assume all liabilities arising from such conduct.
The Company may, at any time in its sole discretion, change, discontinue providing, terminate, or restrict access to, the App for any reason without notice.
11. Limitation of Liability for Damages
You agree to discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries and each of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, and their successors or assigns from and against all claims, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising in connection with:
- your access to, use, attempted use, unavailability or abuse of the App;
- your breach of any third party rights, including copyrights, proprietary rights or privacy rights; and
- any claims asserting that the exploitation of the App has caused damage to a third party.
13. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
14. Miscellaneous Provisions
Copyright Citizen Watch Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.